The International Curriculum Centre (ICC) delivers a British-based curriculum that prepares pupils for university entry in the USA, Canada, England, Europe, Australia as well as other countries. University counselling is provided to students in all four year groups.
Pupils have two entry points to the ICC programme. Students can choose to enter a two-year IGCSE programme in Grade 9 and Grade 10. Alternatively, those who have completed the compulsory Chinese curriculum, and who have good English language proficiency, can enter into a one-year IGCSE programme in Grade 10.
Both IGCSE programmes prepare pupils to complete A-level courses or the International Baccalaureate Diploma (IBDP) Programme in Grade 11 and Grade 12.
Our high school students achieved remarkable IGCSE, AS and A-level grades in 2020.
- We have increased the percentage of IGCSE A*/A, A*-B, and A*-C grades
- 58% of all IGCSE certificates awarded were A*/A
- Nine students achieved A*/A grade in five subjects or more (eight students last year)
- The top-scoring student gained seven A* and one A (last year’s top score was six A*)
- 100% of awards in the subjects ICT, Geography, Chinese as a Second Language and English as a First Language were A*/A