Our school is located by the lakeshore of the beautiful Taihu Lake, near Wuxi, in China’s Jiangsu Province. The architectural design combines classic British style with modern design considerations. Contemporary Chinese elements are also used widely throughout the campus. Through choice of materials and textures, well-designed details and carefully constructed shared spaces, we have created a safe, fun-filled and forward-thinking international campus for both teachers and pupils.
The school is equipped with state-of-the-art facilities including a multi-purpose auditorium, a sports complex, a 50-metre indoor swimming pool, a fitness centre, a boathouse and boarding facilities. The comprehensive facilities are designed to meet the diverse educational needs of our pupils.
- Best-in-class facilities, including interactive whiteboards in classrooms, laboratories for all relevant subjects and learning needs and libraries with vast collections of resources and reference materials.
- Weatherproof multisport complex with a 50-metre swimming pool, a fitness centre and basketball, volleyball and tennis courts.
- The only boathouse in Wuxi. The dual-level rowing training centre will promote the traditional British sport of rowing by utilising the natural waterways surrounding the school.
- A performing arts auditorium equipped with state-of-the-art sound and lighting equipment to showcase student performances for audiences of up to 800.
- A first-class ventilation system filter (PM 2.5) to guarantee air quality.
- School dormitories staffed by pastoral care tutors and incorporating independent counselling offices and common rooms to ensure pupils’ safety, development and wellbeing.