Our employees play a crucial part in creating an outstanding school. Our unique structure and commitment to excellence, inside and outside of the classroom, represent a fantastic opportunity for ambitious and highly motivated individuals to further their careers.
We have high standards and are looking to employ:
- educators who see the child as central to everything
- inspirational and dedicated teachers who strive for only the best for the children in their care
- professionals committed to the academic, co-curricular and pastoral programmes that are central to the school’s ethos
Our operational and support staff are equally important and are essential to the smooth running of the school outside of the educational programme. We want our operational staff to see the child’s development and welfare as central to everything the school supports.
Opportunities are available in all areas for highly talented expatriate and Chinese staff who share our ethos, enjoy working collaboratively and cross-culturally, and have the passion to contribute to the development of a world-class school.
We welcome dedicated professionals who share our belief in the power of education. Together, we can make a meaningful difference to the lives of children.
- Early Years Art Teacher. Please click here for more information.
- Teacher of Secondary Computer Science. Please click here for more information.
- Teacher of Early Years. Please click here for more information.
- Teacher of Girls’ PE. Please click here for more information.
Recruitment Process and Applications
For expat applying for a teaching position, please submit a CV and covering letter (including three referees) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
First-round interviews will be conducted by Skype or by phone. In-person interviews will be conducted where feasible. We have interview locations in China, the United Kingdom and in the Middle East.
Second-round Skype interviews will be conducted where an in-person interview is not feasible.
Our school is committed to safe recruitment practices and all our appointees will be subject to comprehensive reference and criminal records checks.
To apply for a Chinese teacher position, please send your resume to email@example.com.